cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanted - Driver info for "Cute! TV USB"

repcomms
Grafter

I wonder if anyone has a spare driver disk, or copy thereof that I could have, or email me. Alternatively somewhere where I can find a link - I have given up looking, wasted lots of time and got nowhere.
Many Thanks,
Bob
5 REPLIES
N/A

Is this link any use to you?

Its £3.35 for the driver - could be worth a look if you can't find a free one from somebody.
repcomms
Grafter

Forum Times

Yes, they are totally wong by about 40 mins. I reported a similar difference on the email. When you read mail it shows the time to the right of the screen and it has a similar error.

Thanks for the link, I will check it out, much appreciated. It will annoy me as I trawled around for ages and got nowhere!

Cheers

Bob
Community Veteran

I think this is the one you want >
Link to page
Link to file on that page

It's a Japanese page (Google translated), but I have grabbed the zip and taken a peep and it is all in English.
If you don't find it elsewhere, I would consider giving this one a shot.
Do a sys restore point before it though if I were you. Wink

BTW What on earth are you chatting away about in your last post?
repcomms
Grafter

Cute TV USB

Thanks Ian, I will give it a go. The link that "sallyandjames" gave me had the info, decided to buy with Paypal and then it the site crashed, or rather failed to deliver the goods, twice, so trying to progress that one and get some money back!

The thing about time, "sallyandjames" mentioned "Do the forum times appear wrong? " as the time the post was stating a totally different time than it was posted. I mentioned the webmail as where it states last time logged (from memory) on at the right hand side it is actually incorrect by about 40mins.
Actually I just did a preview of the post and it was an hour out, think that is what "sally and james" was talking about.

Cheers
Bob
Community Veteran

Ah I see Bob.

It is actualy part of his "sig" and not a direct question to you.
It is there to remind people to go into their Profile and change the forum settings from "GMT+1" to "GMT", in order for the times to display correctly in the forums. Wink