cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WTB - Old megadrive

Community Veteran

WTB - Old megadrive

I fancy getting hold of a megadrive or megadrive2 and some old games. I used to own one years ago and wouldn't mind having one again. Not bothered about the games that much, but I might be interested. Must have cables e.g power and TV cable and at least one controller.

Email me - chris@fa55.net if you have one and are looking to sell!
7 REPLIES
N/A

WTB - Old megadrive

eBay is a very good place to look for these - I got mine with about 10 games, 2 controllers, all leads, manuals, etc. for £10 on there. There are definitley some bargains Smiley
Community Veteran

WTB - Old megadrive

I've been looking on Ebay, I nearly got one yesterday but it went for too much in the end. It had a megacd and tons of games.

It actually looks like Ive been able to aquire one from elsewhere now but I'll keep this thread open in case it falls through.

Chris
N/A

WTB - Old megadrive

Ah right, mine wasn't actually in an Auction, it was 'Buy it Now'.
Community Veteran

WTB - Old megadrive

Theres a few of them about as well, some look ok, hopefully I'll get the one Im working on at the moment.

Have you got any good games to sell?

Chris
N/A

WTB - Old megadrive

Well mine came as a "mega-cart" (6 games on one cart) plus a few separate carts. I don't like all of the games on the mega-cart, but I wouldn't sell it because it contains Streets of Rage, Goldenaxe and Revenge of Shinobi - the games I bought a megadrive for Smiley
N/A

WTB - Old megadrive

Have you thought about using any emulators to fill the gap until you find a megadrive? There's a great emu called Gens available here: http://gens.consolemul.com/ -- the finest Megadrive / Genesis emu ever released

Just for the record, I have every single Megadrive ROM ever made. That's close to 3,000 ROMS on one DVD.

Yeah, of course, I'm not allowed to own them for more than 24 hours, so I better look sharp and delete them real quick... I'll do it now... bye!
Community Veteran

WTB - Old megadrive

I already had loads of ROMS and EMUs thanks.
I personally prefer playing them on the real thing (although you cant save games).

I now have a fair few bits of megadrive and master system stuff, some of which ive repaired and will be selling on real soon, but ill leave this thread open cos im still interested in other bits.