possabley a sony - dell

Thanks

Nathan Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
4 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

**WANTED**

Hi Nathan

What sort of spec laptop are you looking for and how much do you want to pay for one
as i have a few that i could sell for the right price, they are mainly 1 to 2ghz toshiba`s & dells
and i think ive got a couple of pIII sony vaio`s

Have you looked at nemesiscomputers post here where he has several different and
reasonably priced systems for sale
Community Veteran

**WANTED**

Dells explode!!!

neither of them for me Apple all the way :p
N/A

**WANTED**

I am looking for a apple or a sony or a dell
i am looking for the price of between £0-£100 so my mum can have a chance to get a christmas prezzi
Thanks
Nathan
:lol: :lol:
channel
Grafter

**WANTED**

Hi Nathan

What sort of spec laptop are you looking for and how much do you want to pay for one
as i have a few that i could sell for the right price, they are mainly 1 to 2ghz toshiba`s & dells
and i think ive got a couple of pIII sony vaio`s

Hi,

I am in the market for a lappy at the moment; can you either post a few specs/prices here, or maybe PM me?

I am looking for something capable of running MS Office things (not bothered about games), would want wireless built in and an ethernet port and ideally a firewire port (though not absolutely essential). Main consideration is that I would want something which was light and had decent battery life or the possibility to buy an extra battery for additional battery life. Widescreen would be nice, but not absolutely essential.

So to sum up: Not an exactly top spec machine, but not a 5 year old model, either!!

Thanks