cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WANTED - 1GB 2700 DDR RAM

N/A

I am in search of some more RAM for my HP Pavilion 491.uk, it's currently only running on 256mb 2100 DDR which - as you can imagine - is very low for today's computing needs!

So as my motherboard supports up to 2700, and i'm getting into DVD authoring and professional imaging, I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me out by feeding the RAM-guzzling apps with a couple of 512mb sticks!

Any offers welcome, unable to find a 'cheap' product anywhere on the net.. (any suggestions also much appreciated)

Thankyou
5 REPLIES
N/A

hi there recently got extra 512 ddr ram from crucial.com cheap and quick
also you can check your pc for corect product.
regards trevor
holdtight
Grafter

You might also want to try the classifieds at www.micromart.co.uk as
ive picked up many bargain priced used ram and other components from
there and its one of the first places i look
N/A

WOW! Thankyou for the info both of you, but holdtight - i never knew such a goldmine existed! You may have quite possibly introduced me to one of my most favourite websites Cheesy awesome..

Thankyou very much!!
holdtight
Grafter

Your very welcome ! it is a great informative site with an excellent forum which covers just about all computer related topics

The classifieds are great but best of all micromart comes out as a weekly mag and at only £1.99 is a bargain considering the amount they manage to cram
into it as you will see if you have a read

Ive been reading it for the past few years and would recommend the site and mag to everyone

cheers

Bill.
N/A

Holdtight, I agree it's a great mag, not to techy but not newbie either.
I pick it up every Thursday on the way to work, and keep the afternoon free for reading it.
The classified are fab, full of bargains, but every now and again there is a howler in the for sales, like someone asking £35 for a second hand 40g HHD or £20 for a used dial up modem.
The price of the mag has really shot up since its non glossy days though.