cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Various PC Items For Sale inc PCs and Monitors

N/A

Various PC Items For Sale inc PCs and Monitors

Right I have been having a clear out of what I have and here is the list of what I have for sale:

5 0.5m Blue Belkin Patch Cables, unsused, still in wrappers. Accept £5 inc P+P ono

15" Olivetti Monitor accept £20 ono, in good working order. Contact me to arrange postage etc.

A set of desktop Mercury PC speakers, good condition, hardly used. Accept £10 + P+P ono. Contact me.

A PCI SCSI Card and a convertor thing to parallel. Hardly used. Accept £20-25 ono.

I've got a 17" Samsung SyncMaster 793DF very good condition was a warrenty replacement and is less than 6 months old. £60 ono. Contact me on this one as I want a good deal on that.

I've got a Compaq Proliant 2500, with 256Mb Ram, 5*4.3GB SCSI HDD. Good condition, keys included. Bought as a test server the other week but now finished with it. No problems with it. £45 ono. Contact me with regards to this.

I've also got a Packard Bell system, 64Mb Ram, 3Gb HDD (I think). Happily works on 98. Accept £30. An ideal system for a beginner. This is also advertised else where so beware it maybe sold already.

I have various other patch cables and power cables if you are interested. Let me know what you want and I will see what I can do.

At the moment this is all I have but if you want anything give me a shout and I will see what I have.

If you want to barter with prices post below and we can see what agreement we can come to. I just want rid of this stuff. By the way I cannot drive so I cannot deliver.

Matt