cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Port Router

N/A

Single Port Router

http://www.dsl-warehouse.co.uk/product.asp?pr=DSLW906E

2 years old, perfect cond, all accessories present.

£30 ono
6 REPLIES
N/A

Single Port Router

So it includes all items on as noted on that page?
I gather it isn't boxed?

Have you ever had any issue with it at all?
IE. has it ever locked up for no reason? Does it need rebooting when connection drops? Does it need rebooting often?

Very interested
N/A

Single Port Router

to answer your questions..

1) yes everything listed on that page is included (the original box was just a white blank box anyway so ill package it in whatever i have handy)

2) ive only ever had 1 issue with it, sometimes the connection to the ethernet card hangs and needs disabling then reenabling, ive only ever encountered this a couple of times since i bought it, i dont know wether it was my card settings or the router.

3) never had any problems with ie

4) the longest uptime i had on it was 205days

5) i only rebooted it 4 or 5 times in 2 years, no it does not need rebooting when connection drops

any more info, just ask, i have pictures etc.. if needed
N/A

Single Port Router

Thanks for the info. After having a look around for information, I can't say it is going to be a good choice for what I want it for,

Do you even need to have the dialer software running at all? Or once setup, will it work without it?

One of the reasons for me looking at this, is for possible use in emergancy swap-out sitations. I prefer to have to go in, confiure the username and password, drop and leave.

I don't wish to be needing to install software.
N/A

Single Port Router

U dont need any software or dialler to have it running, Theres a config exe on the disc that u run once to setup the router, if u dont want to use that u can do it all by telnet.

thats it

setup once, leave it, done dusted woop
N/A

Single Port Router

Sorry. I appear to have missed the last reply.

Is this still on offer, as it is most definatly I am interested in.

If you can give me a price including postage, I am sure we can finalise this soon.
N/A

Single Port Router

sold