cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ SOLD ] D-link DES 1016F 16 port switch

holdtight
Grafter

For sale if anyone is interested pm me with a sensible offer, comes with a DES-116F two 100Mbps SC Fibre port module installed, p&p i should think will be about £6 give or take, offered here first before it goes on ebay
Piccy Here and Here
Here`s a fair amount of blurb taken from d-link

The 16-port D-Link DES-1016F unmanaged switch is truly Plug-&-Play with features like: Auto Speed Sensing — allowing it to automatically sense whether a network device is running at 10Mbps or 100Mbps then automatically adjusting itself for optimal performance; Auto-Negotiation (Full or Half Duplex) — negotiating and running the highest supported transmission rate whether at Half- or Full-Duplex; and Auto MDI/MDIX Crossover—offering auto-negotiating MDI/MDIX detection on every port to eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports.

The DES-1016F features a non-blocking wire-speed architecture with a 4.8Gbps switching capacity, for maximum data throughput. It also features an integrated universal power supply, and per port diagnostics LEDs that make it easy to “spot check” for problems. With wire-speed filtering and Store-and-Forward switching, the DES-1016F also maximizes network performance while minimizing the propagation of bad network packets.

This intelligent, easy-to-use 10/100BASE-T swich will enhance and compliment any existing network infrastructure and deliver the performance that IT managers and other SMB network administrators demand.
The Switch supports two types of slide-in modules: DES-116, a module consisting of two RJ-45 N-Way ports; and DES-116F, a module consisting of two 100Mbps SC Fiber ports.

Product Description
This is a 10/100 autosensing switch with two fibre optical ports 100 base TX
D-Link DES 1016F - switch - 16 ports
Device Type Switch
Form Factor External
Ports Qty 16 x Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-FX, Ethernet 100Base-TX
Data Transfer Rate 100 Mbps
Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
Communication Mode Half-duplex, full-duplex
Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3U
Power AC 100/240 V ( 50/60 Hz )

GENERAL
Device Type Switch
Enclosure Type Rack-mountable - external
Rack Mounting Kit Included
Enclosure Colour Black

NETWORKING
Ports Qty 16 x Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-FX, Ethernet 100Base-TX
Data Transfer Rate 100 Mbps
Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
Connectivity Technology Wired
Communication Mode Half-duplex, full-duplex
Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3U

EXPANSION / CONNECTIVITY
Interfaces 14 x network node - Ethernet 10/100 - RJ-45 - 14
2 x network node - Ethernet 100Base-FX - SC - 4
1 x management - 1

POWER
Power Device Power supply - integrated
Installed Qty 1 (installed) / 1 (max)
Voltage Required AC 100/240 V ( 50/60 Hz )

Drivers Supported
* Novell
* ODI
* NDIS
* SCO Unix
* NetBIOS
* LAN Manager
* Windows for Workgroups
* Windows NT
* Windows 95
* Windows 98
* windows XP
* windows 2003 Server
11 REPLIES
N/A

Roughly how much are you looking for for this?
holdtight
Grafter

Looking for about £35 for it ! im not really sure on its used value as i
havnt looked into it i just know how much it cost me when i bought it

nearly fell over if i remember correctly Wink
N/A

Guaranteed working? If so I'm tempted...
holdtight
Grafter

It was fully working when i last used it and its just been carefully stored since, it also comes with a set up disk not the original disk a copy on CD as i lost the one that came with it

Ive got a couple of hours spare today so if you are interested i will set it all up and go through it using the three systems i run at home just to be sure its still 100% but i dont see why it shouldnt be

I will get back to you once done

cheers

Bill.
N/A

Cheers Bill - provided all is working fine I'll go to £40 inc delivery cash paid into your bank tomorrow if that's acceptable?
holdtight
Grafter

Hi mate

sorry it took a while to get back to you been really busy, the switch is working perfectly as i thought it would
i couldnt test the fibre connections due to lack of cabling but as with the rest it was working fine before so no reason why it still shouldnt

If your still interested let me know and i will PM you with the relevent details as your suggestion is fine with me

cheers
N/A

message sent! - Crumbs - meant to ask - it comes with a power supply and necessary cables (for power), right? I'm running low on spares for that kinda thing!
holdtight
Grafter

Just replied to your PM cheers

Its got an internal PSU which is powered by a standard three pin pc lead which i can provide for you no problem come to think of it im running short of them too

I think ive got a few spare cat 5`s if your short of them but there not very long

Do you want/need the rack mount fitting ? comes with it anyway but if you dont want them no point in sending them
N/A

CAT5 is no prob, though if you could spare a kettle lead taht'd be ace. The rackmount isn't needed at the mo, but would be handy for when I get my rack, so if you wouldn't mind sending that'd be great.

Other than that the money will be with you tomorrow - pleasure doing business with you!
holdtight
Grafter

No problem kettle lead and rackmount will be with it

Been a pleasure too !

cheers
LiamM
Grafter

Locked as item sold.