cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAR130 Anyone want to buy it?

N/A

I got this part of the package but like others when I got adsl I didnt get the item so i went out and bought another router!

Will be brand new and I woudl like £50 if you want it.. Ill pay the postage Smiley

Hardware Bundle - Router

2 Telephone line splitters
1 ADSL modem/router with single Ethernet output
1 Power supply
1 Serial connector lead
1 Ethernet cable
1 Manual Disk
1 Phone connection lead
Quick Start setup guide

See more details at http://www.solwise.co.uk/
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

If its part of the PN package you can't sell it for a year as you dont Own it yet. You could pay PN now for it as the cost is split over your next years payments, otherwise you sell it and your braking your T&C's
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
Community Veteran

I don't see where the original poster has said he hasn't paid for it upfront... Smiley

Thomas
Community Veteran

Sorry, ignore that, mis-read your post adp450. Shockedops:

Thomas
N/A

I didnt notice that you can sell it.. I will be with plus.net for a year so I dont see why I need to keep it as the prices would go down..
Lorian
Grafter

I've sent you a private mail re the SAR130.
Ianwild
Grafter

For the record, I don't forsee a problem with selling this on, at least on account where activation has been sold up front. Essentially though, it isn't like we are leasing the modem, just selling it and spreading the cost, so I don't see a problem really.

I'm a bit biased, cause this is just what I am in the market for on behalf of a friend :-)
Lorian
Grafter

I did check plus's T&C's before offering to buy it.

I can see that the recourse plusnet has on early termination of contract by the customer is to charge a fee, not demand the return of the router.

Be aware they are £49.99 over at solwise now.

Jc.

Moderators note (john) Quote removed as it was an unecessary entire copy of the preceeding post