cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On eBay: A nice photograph

Community Veteran

Slightly unusual auction for me - in that it's a photo I've taken and printed myself, and I'm seeing if there's a soul or two in the world who're interested in it on eBay. Just an experiment to see if it sells really (the starting price isn't exactly designed to earn me a huge profit!), but take a look here if you're interested. Cool

Thanks,
Thomas
11 REPLIES
chino
Grafter

nice photo facy sending me a copy for my desktop ?

cUnDaLl

PS if you don't ask u will never get......................
Community Veteran

This item has been relisted here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3732227833&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Btw, if anyone else fancies a copy for their desktop, let me know (by PM)!

Thomas
N/A

I wish you luck with this venture, however I can't see it taking off. I suppose photos are subjective, however it seems to have nothing of interest in it, in other words bland.
In any case the picture is there for the taking for nothing (admittedly in less detail) directly of the site if anybody should want a copy.
What is that thing in the bottom right hand corner that looks like a see thru hot water bottle.
Anyway, good luck with your enterprise. maybe framing them would generate some sales.
N/A

That see through hotwater bottle is a camera.

It's inserted by eBay when you upload photos to them.
Community Veteran

Paulwade...

As it turned out, no-one did bid on it anyway. Nevertheless, as I say, it was just an experiment as opposed to a business venture, so it didn't matter anyway. Smiley

Thomas
Community Veteran

Framing the pic might be a good idea, you can always use the frame yourself if it doesnt sell.
Make the start price equal to the price of the fram + ebay fees and make sure postage costs cover it.

Chris
Community Veteran

Nah, framing pics for eBay is a bad thing - risk of breakage, and the postage costs shoot up. I've done my research. Wink

Thomas
Community Veteran

Hey Thomas, thats the picture you sent to me Cool If you get a good price I could run of a few more copies and start in competition :lol:
Community Veteran

Yeah, but do you have a nice photo printer to print them off on? Wink

Thomas
N/A

Well, I have access to a very nice Photo printer when I need it Cheesy
Community Veteran

Trust you *shakes fist*. Cry

On the other hand, try fitting that in your bedroom. Wink

Anyway, this thread is really deviating... (users interested in Photography may understand the small pun)

Thomas