cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old computer

N/A

Old computer

No OS. Windows 95 can be installed if wanted!
550mhz Processor
64Mb ram
6gb HDD
NIC card
ATI On board Graphics
On board sound
48x CD Rom drive ( CDRW for extra)
Make me an offer incl postage?
3 REPLIES
N/A

Old computer

I was passing through Wolverhampton on Sunday so I called in at a computer fair at the race track.
There was a bloke who had a stack of P3 Compaq Deskpro's priced up at £20 with a similar spec to what your selling. I asked how they were going and he said they weren't. I offered him £15 for one, he didn't argue and gladly took the money.
Tonight I thought I would try it out, banged in another 64 meg of memory I bought off you recently and fired it up.
Pleased to see Windows NT was installed and working along with a full copy of Microsoft Office, Powerpoint etc.
Somewhat alarmed to find HR records for the London Borough of Ealing sitting on the drive as well, boy have they got some vacancies.
Not a bad buy for an internet ready computer at £15, those Compaq Deskpro's are built like a tank, thick steel cages inside, no flimsy aluminuim.
Anyway, good luck in selling yours.
N/A

Old computer

Cool. Cheers paul Smiley
N/A

Old computer

I bought a P3 Compaq Deskpro with 128mb in the other week, not a bad little system. Bloke installed Win ME so I took that straight off and dual boot with 98 and 2000. No CD drive which is a pain but ok because on network.