cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old PCs Wanted

N/A

Old PCs Wanted

Hi

I am after a couple of old pc's - pentium or p2 (no less than 200mhz)

HDD and RAM unimportant (I can upgrade from my spares box)

I will pay a nominal amount (they are for testing purposes only, and I am skink :lol: )

I will also arrange for collection by courier....

Cheers
11 REPLIES
slanjavah
Grafter

Old PCs Wanted

Hi there have an old P3 333mhz think 32mb ram not sure about hdd size but no more than 10gig
N/A

Old PCs Wanted

How much would you be looking for?
holdtight
Grafter

Old PCs Wanted

Hi Marc
I know you have said 200mhz or over so dont know if your interested but i have a dell optiplex xl 590 desktop unit complete and working with memory (all banks full) hard drive & cd rom
but i think its either a pentium 133 or 166mhz not sure i dont even know what its running if anything
but your more than welcome to have it if its any good to you free gratis for nothing
just for the cost of shipping

Bill.
slanjavah
Grafter

Old PCs Wanted

Hi Marc an offer between £10 & £30 would be acceptable let me know

Jim

May the force be with you
N/A

Old PCs Wanted

Dammit - fprgot about this thread - I've just sent 5 old PCs from the office to Oxfam. They were between P2 400 and P3 600s - you could have had them for the cost of some boxes to put them in if you were sorting courier...

Sorry bout that fella! If we "find" any more redundant kit I'll let you know.
Community Veteran

Old PCs Wanted

:roll: Oooouch! .<salt 'n wound flavour>

If I had done that I wouldn't have posted saying so! I think you are sadistic chuffbears! :lol: Wink
N/A

Old PCs Wanted

you accept components (not full systems?) ive got quite a few motherboards+cpus here, 400mhz+
N/A

Old PCs Wanted

I have an old PentiumIII here, been sat around for about a year just never got round to selling it Sad

Specs are:

PentiumIII 700
    512k cache
    512MB matched crucial Ram
    20GB HDD (I think - will check)
    CD/DVD-R drive (liteon)
    additional CDRW/DVDRW (also a liteon)
    10/100 3com network card

I also put a 5.1 sound card in this one and still have the speaker set if you're interested - otherwise I will just take it out

A very tidy PC - not sure what I would sell it for though :? name your price Smiley
N/A

Correction.

and I am skink

No, you are skint, ferretboy. skink is a lizard. And a 700MHz P3 is an upgrade compared to my P3-650 and my daughter's P2-450.:lol: Hey, if you're not gaming then you don't need >1GHz for surfing, unless it's heavy Flash movie sites.
N/A

Old PCs Wanted

you still looking for kit ferretboy? A friend of mine may be looking to get rid of an old slot 1 Celeron 333 rig. Lemme know if you're interested.
N/A

Old PCs Wanted

Thanks for all of the offers folks Cheesy

I have enough to be going on with at the present (thanks to the local tip Tongue ) But I may well be on the lookout again sometime after april (when, hopefully, my finances will be up to it).