cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kittens [ All Sold ]

N/A

Kittens [ All Sold ]

Being a cat owner of 3 female cats we do on occassions end up with kittens ( the little dirty stop outs lol ).

On this occassion we have had 4 cute adorable little ones. 2 males and 2 females.

Below you will see 4 pictures, each will have a very short description ( to let you know about the colour and its habits ). If your interested then please PM me. Just to add ( and before people get all high and mighty ), I will NOT post the kittens <g>.

Name : Ginny SOLD
Sex : Female
Colour : Ginger with white.
Used to : Dogs, Other cats, Kids, loud noises.
Dislikes : Cows Milk, too much handling ( currently ).

Name : Smokey SOLD
Sex : Male
Colour : Light grey with white.
Used to : Dogs, other cats, Kids, loud noises.
Dislikes : Cows Milk.

Name : Ginger SOLD
Sex : Male
Colour : Ginger and white ( almost identicaL to ginny).
Dislikes : Cows milk.

Name : Poppy
Sex : Female
Colour : Multi-coloured
Dislikes : Cows Milk, being chased.

All kittens have been checked and are all eating solids and drinking of their own accord.

All enquiries PM me please. I will first accept offers, but I have got a price in mind ( bearing in mind the region and knowing where to sell if need be ).

These kittens are live beings and do have feelings. They are only going to be sold to good people and collection is an absolute must.

I hope you enjoy.

Regards,
3 REPLIES
N/A

Kittens [ All Sold ]

you cant sell them, its evul! its so cruel blah blah blah

if i lived closed id come get one, they all look SO cute!
N/A

Kittens [ All Sold ]

I was in the vets yesterday getting my cat its annual flu jab and I was amazed to see people advertising moggy kittens for sale. The most expensive being 60 pounds. You dont pay for moggies. What you do pay for is pedigrees. That is the way it has always been. This new trend of trying to sell moggy kittens is most peculiar. My mother used to drown hers cos she couldnt get rid of them. No Cats Protection League in those days.
N/A

Kittens [ All Sold ]

Well there is just 1 left.