cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idyllic Villa Holiday on the Bodrum Peninsula Turkey

N/A

Idyllic Villa Holiday on the Bodrum Peninsula Turkey

I have a 4-bedroomed villa (Villa Ata) with private pool near Gumusluk on the Bodrum Peninsula - a lovely part of Turkey. My sister has the adjacent 3-bedroomed villa (Villa Oya). If you are interested or would like more information please don't hesitate to contact me on 07708 461866 or 01344 624506..

Our website is www.gumuslukvillas.co.uk

Prices from £300 per villa per week. Special Offers sometimes available.

Gerald Hyder

Villa Oya and Villa Ata are two detached villas set amongst the olive trees and tangerine groves of the Bodrum Peninsula, some 14 kilometres from Bodrum and 3 kilometres from the picturesque fishing village of Gumusluk. The villas are situated in the Gumusluk Valley, in quiet and beautiful countryside, on the edge of a rural hamlet. The Aegean Sea sparkles in the distance. The villas are built to a high standard. Both have private pools. Villa Oya sleeps up to 6, and Villa Ata up to 8. They are perfect for families, couples or groups. They are well-furnished throughout with spacious living areas, terraces and balconies providing views of the surrounding countryside, mountains and sea. The villas overlook fields and olive, tangerine and lemon groves.