Hi
Has anyone tried to sell " pre-owned" golf clubs on here. :?:
I have various types of clubs........all not wanted anymore Tongue

Any interest :?:
4 REPLIES
N/A

Golf Clubs

yes. but they gotta be good?

They got grahpite shafts?? What clubs are they? If they are irons, do they have a cavity? How good are the grips?Huh
Community Veteran

Golf Clubs

It does not matter what the quality is, if people are willing to purchase them then that is their choice. Some poeple want cheap clubs if they are starting out in golf, others may be looking for particular makes and size or more expensive ones.

All I can suggest is post pictures and if possible description (make, size, club etc) and an approx price and see if anyone bites.

You could also try ebay.
N/A

Golf Clubs

Hi
Had forgotten about "them", yes if there is an interest I could put a full description on here along with a pic. Oh by the way they have steel shafts (True Temper Dynamic Gold R300U) Lamkin grips, Cavitiy back, and are from the Mitsushiba stable MV type. There is a full set from SW - 3I, have used them for years Tongue But am now the proud owner of a "senior set of irons" Tongue cause I getting a bit old!
But if you want the clubs the full set will only cost you £40 - a bargin, cause I've won some Major Club Comps. using them Tongue Their condition is good for their age, the price is cheep, cheep by todays standards Tongue My handicap is the wife!! wants the space to put her old clubs :x so you see they have got to go, one way or another - suppose I could give them to one of our juniors, laugh, they want the same as Tiger Woods plays with!!

[Moderators note (by Thomas): Excessive emoticons removed... they were too distracting.]
N/A

Golf Clubs

im interested. got a pic?