cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give a crap laptop

N/A

Give a crap laptop

Can be fun for the kids. I used it for the mail 6 years ago. Appalling speed, ridiculous memory and minuscule drive (~350Mb). But it runs an old Linux with X11 and you can even play Xboing. I can give a Logitech mouse (the only bit that could still have some value) with it.

I would be sad to throw it into the bin, when it can make someone happy.

Near Hammersmith. And I can offer a drink when you come to collect.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Give a crap laptop

Can you tell me what make / model it is?

I may well be interested Cheesy
N/A

Give a crap laptop

There is no make. Must be assembled in the far-east. It uses a Pentium 150Mz. The machine is relatively heavy. I upgraded the memory around 48Mb. I know it is not a Ferrari. but it's a gift, so the risk is minimum.
N/A

Give a crap laptop

It's kind of you to give it away and good that you'd rather pass it on than chuck it in the bin. Better for the environment.
N/A

Give a crap laptop

Done. I have sent it to one of you. Hope he will make a good use of it. May be reinstall an old Windows if Linux is a bit technical. And eventually get rid of it. Good luck.
jabb0
Grafter

Give a crap laptop

restoring my faith in humanity - how nice Cheesy
N/A

Give a crap laptop

Done. I have sent it to one of you. Hope he will make a good use of it. May be reinstall an old Windows if Linux is a bit technical. And eventually get rid of it. Good luck.

Got it yesterday, thanks for that, and considering how old the machine is, the case and everything is in very good nick indeed, thanks for that mate, appreciated!