Did you mean: 

For Sale: Router (NEW)

N/A

For sale: Solwise SAR 110 Router
The one that comes with PlusNet Home 2MB Router Package
Nice
Never Drops
Just not needed anymore but have to stilll make payments for it.
With BOX cables everything. 1 month old
Offers?
11 REPLIES
N/A

One thing to check : are you sure you can sell it? I believe that until all payments have been completed, you can't sell the router, as it is the property of PlusNet. May be wrong mind Smiley
N/A

Never thought about that but I am sure that one of the forum moderators will lets us know Cheesy
Community Veteran

I'm afraid eurotrain4 is correct. The router does remain in PlusNet's property until it has been paid for in full.

Thomas
N/A

If you own it or not, we be defined by your contract.

If you paid activation and the modem in one go, then you can review the "Supplied hardware" contract and the terma and conditions in genral to see the position.

If you have opted to pay for the modem and activation of the 12 month period, then lawfully no. The modem will remain the property of PlusNet until paid for in full. In this circumstance, for the duration of the 12 month contract.
N/A

OK,

Well I keep paying for the router for the 12+ contract
How is it for PlusNet to know if I am using it or not.
Or do I still have it in my possession.

Does it really matter as long as you keep up the payments for it for the 12 months Tongue

Interesting point
Community Veteran

Technically yes you will in breach of contract if you sell it before the end of the contractual term.
In reality it's your concience Cool
Community Veteran

At the end of the day, if you sold this on Ebay, no PlusNet would not know but there is a big difference between selling it on the PlusNet forums and somewhere external.

Chris
Community Veteran

There is another way of looking at this Chris.
If it's sold here on this forum then theres a very good chance that its a PlusNet user that is going to buy it.
So it stays in the family so to speak and will still be providing service and earning revenue for PlusNet. Wink

I know that doesn't alter the contractual side but it sounded good. :lol:
N/A

Yeah, but to be honest. Either way, I don't think plusnet will be starting up lawsuits against him for being in breach of contract.
Community Veteran

John / eurotrain,

You are both right about what you say, but at the end of the day in a public forum contolled by PlusNet, selling something bound by thier T+Cs does require consideration from PlusNet, at least on a case by case basis.

Chris
keithcalder
Grafter

How much you want for it restricted? I may be interested, i was looking for a wireless jobbie, but if the price is right you may have a deal.

Keith