cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS: Vauxhall Astra SRi (2001) with extras

N/A

FS: Vauxhall Astra SRi (2001) with extras

Astra SRi 1.8 2001 including full official Irmscher bodykit 43k miles

I have owned this car since November last year, but have decided to downsize to something a bit smaller as I do so few miles.

The car is in very good overall condition for a car of this age with no scrapes or dents to the bodywork. There are a few stone chips to the front of the car, but nothing major to report apart from this. The car recently had its full major service (end of december) which included the advisory 40k mile cambelt and roller change. Full service history, no expense spared keeping this car perfect mechanical order. The car sailed through its MOT in march, with no advisory comments or any areas of concern. The car is also taxed for just under 6 months. All reciepts are included.

The interior is in very good condition with no rips or tears to the upholstery. Most importantly the car has never been smoked in! The car is totally standard bar the bodykit which I believe was fitted when it was first purchased. This is the full official Irmscher kit which consists of a front valance, side skirts, and rear valance which really does transform the look of the car. The car has always been driven gently and never ragged or driven hard. The tyres were replaced in November so should have plenty of life in them yet! The car has never been in an accident and is HPI clear.

Spec includes all the usual SRi refinements including traction control, ABS, Air conditioning Airbags, CD Player, and Electric windows.

Inspections more than welcome and I do not discourage independant inspections from the likes of the AA, RAC etc. I am based in Burnham-On-Crouch but it may be possible to arrange a viewing at my girlfriends in Benfleet.

http://www.u33.net/117_1723.JPG

http://www.u33.net/117_1725.JPG

11 months MOT remaining, 5 months tax. Email me for more pictures adam@u33.net or to arrange a viewing.

Price: £5500 ono