cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS: AMD 64 Processor

N/A

Having just built myself a new PC in May with an AMD 64 4000+ (San Diego) CPU, I then succumbed to the new X2 (dual core) processor range and bought a X2 4400+ CPU. Cheesy

"She who must be obeyed" has decided that I can't build another PC with the 'old' processor and must sell it Sad

The CPU is the retail version, with HSF (high speed fan), certificate of authenticity/3 year warranty.

So if there is anyone looking for an AMD 64 4000+ (San Diego) that was only used for about 6 weeks (no overclocking), I am open to SENSIBLE offers.

CM
10 REPLIES
N/A

£150

where about is Dorset?
LiamM
Grafter

South. Near Devon and Somerset.
N/A

South. Near Devon and Somerset.

Ooooo. Rrrrrrrrrr
Sounds like Wurzel country to I Cheesy
Brickinit
Grafter

well judging by our mr cambells name, he has escaped the Teuchters so i'm sure it's not all bad down here :lol:
N/A

Yes, I must admit that it is nice down south, I have not been here too long only since 1971 :lol:

If you can't live in Scotland (you know that thing that gets in the way WORK :shock: ), Dorset is more than a pleasant substitute.

Cheers,

CM

P.S. the "Campbell" in my name follows the "quaint" Scottish custom of giving children surnames as christian names....... :?
N/A

There's nothing wrong with christian names like Campbell, Cameron & Fraser to list but a few scots names.

I wonder how many Beckams there are in the UK?

I was almost called Hugh - slang=Shuggy :roll:
N/A

PM Sent
N/A

E-mail sent, i will send a pm to lol
N/A

Could a kindly passing MOD please lock this thread as samgarratt has bought said item
Thanks in anticipation

CM
LiamM
Grafter

Done.