cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet modem

N/A

Ethernet modem

I've got an Ethernet Modem that I don't need. Anyone want to buy itHuh

It's a Dlink DSL-300G+ If you already have a router then you can connect it to this and share tinternet with multiple PCs or stuff.

As new condition with cables and a filter.

£20 + postage.
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Ethernet modem

It's a Dlink DSL-300G+ If you already have a router then you can connect it to this and share tinternet with multiple PCs or stuff.

That doesnt sound right? Are you sure you didn't mean "If you already have a Hub"?
N/A

Ethernet modem

yeah, your probably right.

To any prospective buyer - do your homework and make sure this is what you are looking for if you are interested and as far as I know this modem won't connect directly to an xbox.

Any question just ask, can't promise I can answer them though Smiley
N/A

Ethernet modem

Interested

Im looking for an ethernet modem so I can route via a wirless lan I have a USB modem if anyones interested as new Zoom works fine all cables and manuals etc in box 1 year old cost £79 ours for only £30 plus postage
Then I can afford the Dlink lol

And no a router is the correct thing a hub will share the net but only with a host PC but a router gives each machine its own private connection in hardware with no host PC required and no nasty ICS software installed on the clients, and also includes a firewall built in to protect you from nasty worms and stuff hope that clears up any mis understandings and I hope it correct !!!! Cheesy
N/A

Ethernet modem

Is the Dlink still for sale ?Huh
N/A

Ethernet modem

Yes it is.

You want it?

This is where I got it from, there's some more information about it:

http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop/ShopDetail.asp?ProductID=624&CategoryID=34&ShopGroupID=1

:lol: Plug it into one of these: Cool
http://www.netgear.com/products/details/WGT624.asp?view=
N/A

is it for sale

if it is still for sale then email me at speedchaudhry@hotmail.com at i will buy it.

bye Smiley
N/A

Ethernet modem

Ill Buy it how do ya want yer cash !!!!

COD or I can organise someone to uplift it

Mail me at researchNOSPAM@jimgourlay.plus.com
Remove the obvious

Cheers
J
N/A

i want that modem

hi i am interested in buying your modem if u still hav it i live in birmingham so could you please give me details of postage cost and how you would like the money also whether i will pay on delivery or other guarantee of delivery i will get. Also could you please tell me the condition of this modem via digital pics if possible or simply text and if the manual, box etc is supplied as well as the connecting leads.
Thank you and i hope to speak to you soon
please email the reply to harpreetmangat@hotmail.com
N/A

Ethernet modem

This is now sold.

Admin: Please close the topic.

Thanks,

Adam Brown
Community Veteran

Ethernet modem

Ok fine Topic locked for you.