cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Edge Magazine Collection

Marwood
Dabbler

I have an almost complete set of early edition Edge Magazines for sale.

They are issues 1 to 34, all that is missing is issues 3, 4, 12 & 15. Each comes complete with its original slip case and any special magazine inserts that came with it, plus the first 15 issues are held in an official Edge magazine box.

Every single issue is truly in mint condition, they have literally been read once when they were purchased and then stored away. I have recently moved house and found then lurking at the back of a cupboard! If anybody is interested I can take pictures to prove their quality and condition.

If you don't know what these magazines are, fair enough, but if you do then you realise that these early editions have become a small piece of computer gaming history.

If I get no takers here, I will be putting them up for auction on Ebay or similar in the near future, I just thought I'd give plusnetters a chance first!

Oh, and for the right money I am prepared to split the collection, however I would prefer to sell the whole collection in one go if possible.

I haven't set myself a price, but if you are interested, then serious offers only please.

Cheers.
Andy.
4 REPLIES
N/A

give me an idea what you are after Andrew - you must have a figure in mind? Cheesy

Cheers

Alan
Marwood
Dabbler

Well, going from what other issues that have come up for sale are going for, realistically I would be looking for at least £200 for the complete set.

But like I said, I can split, but obviously I will then bump up the price a little for the earlier issues Wink
N/A

I had edge 1-100 for £100 offered to me over at ntsc-uk and I refused , so I think youre price is inaccurate Sad
Marwood
Dabbler

Well I would have snapped them up Wink

I've had an offer of £60 for issue one, but I held back as I wanted to shift the lot in one go if I could.