cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount vouchers and shopping portal

N/A

Have you seen the site www.discounthypermarket.com a shopping portal with free discount vouchers and promotional codes. The vouchers and codes are updated daily giving you the best deals on the internet!
4 REPLIES
N/A

you might want to run a spell check

non available. last time i checked that was bad french.

oh yeh and 38 computer hardware retaillers and only 1 discount thats already available in store for dixons?

nice try tho
N/A

No its actually English. The site is actually a shopping portal with discount vouchers and offers. I could be like the rest of the discount voucher sites on the internet and have around 400 shops and then percentage of discounts to shops is much higher. The shops and offers are added daily until i am the biggest shopping and discount portal in the UK. A search engine will be added soon so you can find the shops through their descriptions or name and a price comparison system with a difference (you will have to wait to see the difference).

The website is new and changing until i am happy with it and wanted to build on.

Thanks for you comments,

Andrew
N/A

So is this something you are doing as a business?

How do you make money from it?

How does it support itself as a venture?

Do you do it for the love of it? Or do the shops give you some sort of kickback?
N/A

you can start something similar, all you need to do is register at tradedoubler (www.tradedoubler.co.uk) and become an affiliate. Its the "IN" thing on the web at the moment.

[Moderator's note by Jonathan (Chillypenuin): Full quote of previous post removed.]