cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Camera For Sale

N/A

Digital Camera For Sale

Hi all,

I got a digital camera for sale. It is in mint condition and still has the plastic film on the tft screen on the back. Its a 2.1 million pixel camera made by goodmans.
I will be posting pictures shortly (hopefully within the next 24 hours). Please send an e-mail to me or a private message if interested.

I am looking for £50 for a quick sale.

PS- There is nothing wrong with the camera, its just my mobile does it all and I dont really need two digital cameras.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Pictures as promised.

As promised here are some pictures of the digital camera I wish to sell.

I would also accept a swap for a router if anyone happens to be selling one. Please leave a reply or contact me for details etc.

michaelscott
Grafter

Digital Camera For Sale

what would be better is a picture taken by the camera. Would you accept a PayPal payment? I may be interested if you take an image (full resolution) with it
N/A

Digital Camera For Sale

heh ill trade a nice unused solwise sar110 adsl router for it Wink.. wonder where i got that then ^_^

buz
N/A

Digital Camera For Sale

whats the full model name of the camera?
N/A

Digital Camera For Sale

Hi there,

Im afraid that at present the camera is spoken for. However if circumstances were to change I will let you know.

All the best Tom.
N/A

Digital Camera For Sale

well im all for sellin u the router for a drop down price if some one else wants the cam? like say £50 for it.. cos i really have NO need for it Wink

reapz