cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course - Master CIW Designer, Wave Technologies Boot Camp

N/A

Course - Master CIW Designer, Wave Technologies Boot Camp

Master CIW Designer—Master Certified Internet Webmaster certification, Wave Technologies 5 day Boot Camp. Unwanted gift at a bargain price - make me an offer.

Broaden your skills and demonstrate your expertise in Internet administration, design and development with Master Certified Internet Webmaster certification.

The CIW is a truly vendor-independent credential – proving your ability to support and develop systems across Microsoft, Unix and Linux environments. And it’s endorsed by the world’s biggest players in e-Commerce, including IBM, Arthur Anderson and Hewlett Packard.

Master CIW Designer is the certification for graphic designers, technical writers and marketing professionals.

Home study course + CD simulators + Wave's personal mentoring + 5 day boot camp + exam vouchers + guaranteed pass (92% of students pass first time).

Wave Technologies website - overview of Master CIW Designer course details
http://www.wavetech.co.uk/New_BootCamps/CIW/CIWDesigner.htm

Wave Technologies (email: studentservices@wavetech.co.uk) will transfer full ownership, rights and the all-important guarantee from me to you on completion of this sale.

Normal price £1995, plus 2x exam vouchers @ £90 each and 1x exam voucher @ £135 plus £404.24 VAT—totalling £2,714.25.

Best price secures. Private sale.

Call on 07092 088020 or email me.

Andy Wilson
West London

Speak to Wave directly for enquiries, course dates and to confirm prices: call 0800 169 0895
In Ireland call FREE on 1800 340 149
Outside of the UK / Ireland call +44 20 7170 9999