cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer Base Unit

N/A

Computer Base Unit

I've just found an old computer of my mums (well, not that old, but she had to get a laptop so she could keep it out of the kids reach).

Acer aspire 8000
1.2GHZ AMD Duron Processor
128 mb RAM
40GB Hard Disk
dvd drive
cdrw drive
56k modem
network card
wireless network PCI carrier - needs PCMCIA card to work

It has a windows XP home license attached (I can install this if you want, but cannot supply the CD as I only have 1, sorry)

standard KB and Mouse

can include a 15" CRT monitor if you can collect it

I am looking for in the region of £110, but am open to offers

It is the ACER blue and beige design case, but I cannot find the flappy bit from the front (will post pics if anybody wants them).

Here is a picture of the model - although, as above, mine is missing the biege flap.
16 REPLIES
N/A

Computer Base Unit

Would you take £80?
Best Wishes
N/A

Computer Base Unit

I will take £90...

I have contacted DHL, and it will be £11 for postage - unless you can collect it!
N/A

Computer Base Unit

I am still conparing some PC's.
When I have made up my mind I will contact you.
Is that your final offer?
Best Wishes
N/A

Computer Base Unit

I have emailled you with the best offeri I can managed on it Cheesy
N/A

Computer Base Unit

Shocked - I had one of those a few years ago when my other computer erm fell down the stairs, and the very nice insurance gave me one of them, I'm sure I still have the case in the shed will have a look if it has the flap with it still.
N/A

Computer Base Unit

Oh, thats great, thanks Chris Cheesy

This one also came from the insurance, but the one it replaced had an accident with a bucket of water Shocked Cheesy
N/A

Computer Base Unit

:lol: - I bet quite a few insurance company's stocked up on them for accidentally on purpose incidents.

I just had a look in the shed and there it was still attached the the front of the case, a quick dust down and it looks as good as new, If you want it - I shall get the Mrs to stick it in a jiffy bag and post to you - Cheesy
N/A

Computer Base Unit

:lol: :lol:

That sounds about right...

I would appreciate it if you would send it to me - I will of course be happy to pay postage etc. for it Cheesy

My email address is admin@ittinit.co.uk. If you email me with how much I owe you, then I will send you my address with the payment,

Thanks again, It will be so much easier to sell complete!
N/A

Computer Base Unit

Ok, thanks to chris, this computer will now come complete with the front flap Cheesy

This makes it a complete and intact computer system - grab yourselves a bargain!
N/A

Computer Base Unit

i can offer £85 without the monitor
N/A

Computer Base Unit

I will accept £85 without the monitor.

Would you be looking to collect it, or have it delivered by DHL?
N/A

Computer Base Unit

where abouts you based ...im from london
LiamM
Grafter

Computer Base Unit

From his forum location tag :- "Location: Widnes - Nr Liverpool".
N/A

Computer Base Unit

Im near Liverpool, as Liam said.

I guess the only option for you is to courier it - unless you are passing near here anytime soon?