Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleaning out the IT cupboard

madswitcher
Grafter

Hi All,

I am having a big clearout of the ‘IT’ cupboard and have some bits to get rid off. Postage on all items is extra.

As far as I know all items are working (but as they say no comebacks - but for these prices) and I will reset them back to factory defaults before shipping if I can.

Grab yourself a bargain before they go for extortionous prices on eBay, or head for the tip

Make these IT components happy by giving them a new and loving home

Help the planet, recycle IT.

On the conveyer belt today we have:

Siig IDE expansion card: a PCI card with 2 IDE ports, no drivers, but with 2 IDE cables - £5.

Speedstream router with built in 4 port switch and parallel printer port. Has 12v PSU and I might be able to find the CD later - £10

Linksys Etherfast router. Has built in 4 port 10/100 switch. In box with PSU and CD - £15
Same as above with no PSU and no box/CD. £10, but I will provide a copy of the CD. Needs 5 volts at about 1.2 amps.

The infamous-Link DSL504 ADSL modem with 4 port switch. Has PSU, £15

HP jetdirect card. These are now getting very rare. Plugs into your Laserjet 4 and puts it on your network - £12. Connects to Ethernet (10M only) with RJ45 or BNC, and Local talk (I think that is Apple-speak)

Vigour 2600 ADSL modem with PSU and built in 4 port switch – has UK firmware, 2 off these - £20 each.

Vigor 2900 Router with PSU and built in 4 port switch. 2 off of these £20 each.

Netscreen 5XP firewall. Sturdy stuff with PSU, £35

Intel Jetdirect printer server, model 300X with PSU and no s/w, but you can get this from hp.com - £10

Micronet 8 port 10/100 switch. Mains powered. This is a bit heavy so postage maybe a bit high. - £10

What did we say? – Postage is extra, but will be at cost plus a bit.

Payment is by cash or cleared cheque and personal pickup if you are passing through Aylesbury

PM me if you have any interest.

Mike
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Cleaning out the IT cupboard

On the conveyer belt today we have:

Where's the cuddly toy!?
madswitcher
Grafter

got a cuddly hub its that any use Smiley 8 port £8 plus p&p
N/A