cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand New 20GB Ipod with Dixons insurance

N/A

Brand New 20GB Ipod, which has an extended dixons warranty which is due to expire 15/11/06.

If the ipod develops a fault at any time, simply take it to Dixons and they'll exchange it for you (i've done this a couple of times, hence the reason why it's brand new and sealed Tongue )

It's £300 in Dixons and £50 for the extended warranty.

So i think £250 with free delivery is a bargain!

I'm putting it on ebay on friday, but i thought i'd give you guys first option Wink
7 REPLIES
N/A

simply take it to Dixons

..........but will they be there? (Apologies in advance to anyone working there at present who won't be soon).
N/A

IIRC, Dixons "extended warranty" is non-transferable, thus tied to the person that purchased it.

As with many extended policies, address details are taken, so all relevant material would still goto you.
N/A

I've got the insurance policy infront of me now..

What happens if I sell my product or give it away?

If you decide to sell or give away your product, you can transfer this service agreement to the new owner, without charge. Please write or call Coverplan Customer Services with details of the new owner's name and address

Cheesy
Community Veteran

If the ipod develops a fault at any time, simply take it to Dixons and they'll exchange it for you (i've done this a couple of times, hence the reason why it's brand new and sealed

One does have to wonder why its had to go back and be replaced a couple of times? :? It doesnt say much for its reliability Cry
N/A

It's not been repaired, it's been replaced. Twice, this is my third brand new ipod.
N/A

What did you do to it. Mine has been through the wars, yet hasn't faltered once.
N/A

Dropped it multiple times while the songs were playing...then they just wouldn't play again Shockedops: