cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bike/modem/bag of old clothes?? for sale

N/A

ok i know your not all pasty faced computer nerds out there, so for those of you who arent, im floggin'
a BSx/jump styleé MTB frame
truvativ cracks
nice big strong wheels
fat tires
with front sus - cant remember make, cos its at home pretty decent though.
erm... FSA bashguard
replacable rear hanger
New-ish (2months) BB
set of V-brakes (shimano - work pretty well if you can get em on properly Smiley)
oh yeh, and a back disk rotor i cant get off the wheel, ill do you the disk brakes too for an extra 30 quid
anything else you want or dont want, tell me and ill see what i can do.

marc

(has been used so i wont pretend like it hasnt, few scratches nowt more, no cracks, no rust)

selling for.....
£200
( will also swap for a 20gig Mp3 player)

hmm what else can i sell, i have an external v90 modem serial/ethernet/usb connection. - £15

copy of redhat linux 8 + manuals source code, and docs - name your price

bag of old clothes? - £Huh

anything else. dont think so

get back to you

marc
5 REPLIES
N/A

Can't believe that no one hasn't snapped up the bag of old clothes yet, what a bargain. Would have had them myself, but just restocked at the local jumble sale. Smiley
N/A

i know, im well gutted, well 7 days from now and theyre gettin chucked ( ps its a bag full of 80`s new romantic/punk/whatever was about in the 80`s clothes)
N/A

hey i sold it!!!, the bag of clothes, some old punk rocker that found the post somewhere else (probably some other for sale forum) and lived like next door :S, i got 20 quid the lot, sold the bike too. buyer has asked to remain nameless (Huh) but i got £350 for the bike minus some stuff Cheesy

juust thought i would update you all, oh by the way, im out fo work so if you guys can think of anything for me to do?
that`d be great

marc
by the way i live in wakefield (nr leeds) anybody near wanna go for a drink? (i hear the queens arms is quite nice (in outwood)
Community Veteran

juust thought i would update you all, oh by the way, im out fo work so if you guys can think of anything for me to do?

See if PlusNet have any jobs going, lol

Chris
N/A

I'm out of work so if you guys can think of anything for me to do? that`d be great

Well, if it was me I would sleep till midday, then in the afternoon have some dinner, have a few hours kip, later on go down the pub with my mates and get a takeaway on the way home, by then I would be ready for some shut eye.
If there was any spare time I would use it running up a large credit card bill.

Seriously though, When I was out of work for a while, I did a stint at taxi driving. It's OK, but there are some right nutters out there, you have to look out for yourself, especially late on friday and saturday nights. But if you don't work the weekend nights you ain't going to earn enough to make it worthwhile.