cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aquarium with all the fittings

N/A

Afternoon all,

Right I have an unused aquarium for sale which up until about 3 weeks ago held some tropical fish. Due to a decorating spree and some room moves etc there is no longer any room for the aquarium and thus I gave the fish away and packed the aqaurium accessories up.

Tank comes with;

Filter
Heater
Air Pump
Lighting Kit
Hood
Gravel
Some artificial plants
Some ornaments
and a thermostat.

If anyone is interested please do let me know. The tank is an approximate 3' long x 1' wide and 1.5' tall.

Due to the nature of the item it will have to be collect only ( or if have the car out on the road by time of sale I could even bring it part way at the cost of petrol off course ).

Please PM me for any details or to make an offer.

Thanks.
4 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

NO Tom not the fish DONT do it !!!
N/A

Lol,

The fish have good homes ( and the plec will look after them, his size and weight will make sure of that ).
Got no choice though, I simply dont have the space anymore Sad
shellsong
Grafter

Were the cats eyeing up the fish speculatively? I remember a cat of mine bringing back a fish several times his own weight from a neighbour's pond!
N/A

LMAO,

Nah the Cats, amazingly, couldnt care less about the fish. They found them fascinating by all accounts, but thats about as far as it went.

I shall be doing a Car boot tomorrow with any luck, and hopefully I should get a few pennies for it on there.