cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATA VOIP Adapter Wanted

N/A

ATA VOIP Adapter Wanted

I am after a VOIP Ethernet adapter, which will work with +Talk and enable me to plug in a standard DECT phone...

It needs to be cheap

Thanks
6 REPLIES
N/A

ATA VOIP Adapter Wanted

Try www.aria.co.uk (No affiliation to them) my old man brought one from them last week for about a tenner +P&P, he says it works ok, can also be used with skype.

Stock code is TEL-E-ZI-PHONEBO but price is now £17 (they have specials on all teh time)
LiamM
Grafter

ATA VOIP Adapter Wanted

That's a USB one. Metinks the OP wants one for a router so you do not need the computer to be switched on.
N/A

ATA VOIP Adapter Wanted

Oops, Missed the Ethernet bit, still for that price might be worth making an exception.
N/A

ATA VOIP Adapter Wanted

Hey,

Erm the only thing I could find very quickly was this.
I think its a little pricy to say the least, but it does allow for both a normal phone to be used as a sip phone as well as using your system.

Hope its of some help :/

Regards,
N/A

ATA VOIP Adapter Wanted

You can get those ones on Ebay for about £38, I had a Grandstream phone at one point, but it went faulty, it may just be that I had a friday afternoon one, but Grandstreams tech support is pretty dia!!
N/A

voip stuff

have you seen these ?

http://www.broadbandstuff.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=370&osCsid=6f3e7e36af7467d18c8c74cf48ad...

available from various places, if you see them much cheaper then check that they are not tied to a voip service, they also sell them with vonage at half price but then you can't use them with anything else.

I would be interested if you find any alternatives.