cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1993 Manitou FS mountain bike

N/A

Hi all,

Not sure if it's the done thing, but I have a bike for sale on ebay which is one I've owned for about 9 years now but not used for the last 4!

More details at:

http://www.nryonline.co.uk/manitou

Auction at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3676814517&category=7297&sspagename=STRK%3AMESS...

I have no idea of it's value, so bearing in mind the description I'm willing to accept offers and/or bids on this. I've set a fairly high reserve price as I don't want to end up having to sell this for peanuts Smiley

Auction ends on Friday evening, and I'll compare the end price with any offers (obviously if my reserve price is met I'll sell on ebay) from outside of ebay!

Regards,

nry
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Is the puncture in the front tyre included or will you fix it before delivery? Wink

No restrictions on what you can sell here and several others use this forum for advertising ebay items for sale.

Nice bike by the way.
N/A

I'll fix the puncture and cheers! This thing served me well during my Uni years!

Description on ebay should be read before bids/offers.

nry
Community Veteran

No restrictions on what you can sell here and several others use this forum for advertising ebay items for sale.

Not quite true. You can sell most things but they must be real tangeable personal items not servicesor trade etc.
Your bike on ebay is quite accebtable. Wink
N/A

Kewl. I read the guidelines for this section of the forum and saw nothing saying I couldn't but I'm glad it was OK!

Regards,

nry
Community Veteran

I used to advertise all my ebay stuff on here but some other forum user complained it wasnt being sold at a fixed price, but I agree you should be able to stick ebay items on here too.

Generally when I set reserve prices I include it in the title of the auction, that way people are more likely to bid to meet it and once it's met you'll also get more bids usually.

Chris