cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

19" TFT IYAMA 481-s (silver)

N/A

Asking £240 mint condition has warranty was in my little sisters room now she has moved as she got married. Pics can be provided. I have Ebay feedback of 35points all 100% positive : Alfie786

Had won award for best picture and excellent colour , no ghosting found when playing games, is 25ms response time but perfect. Hence why i had it for myself before passing it onto sister.
2 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

How come you don't put this on ebay?

I reckon your price is way to high, unfortunately. I am, however, looking for a 19" TFT at the moment.
N/A

way to high what's a good price as I have the reciept that I paid £430 + £10 delivery for this understand it has dropped in price but I think this is still excellent. Ok i can drop it down to to £220 no less IT HAS NO DEAD PIXELS GUARANTEED< that you dont get you take a RISK from buying from e retailer without checking and if so u need to have more than 4 dead pixels for it to be returned. HENCE this being better. COLLECTION and testing checked out for your eyes is offered I have no problems about that, thanks for asking.

Cheers