cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

128mb Integral SD Card

Community Veteran

128mb Integral SD Card

Please bid via eBay

Brand new, unopened secure digital (SD) card.

128mb, ideal for many cameras, MP3 players and PDAs.

Can't wait for the auction to end? Use Buy It Now and we will send this via RECORDED DELIVERY FREE with no PayPal fees as soon as payment clears (subject to post office opening times!).

Happy Bidding!
11 REPLIES
Community Veteran

128mb Integral SD Card

£35? No offence but that's a little on the steep side! Smiley Mind you, it wouldn't surprise me if someone did buy it at that price (some eBay bidders don't seem to have much financial sense - although that benefits the seller! Cool )

Thomas
Community Veteran

128mb Integral SD Card

Pricing is based on what Ive watched them sell for on Ebay during last week. I always watch similar items before hand.

If you want it Thomas, I'll do you a deal though.

Chris
Community Veteran

128mb Integral SD Card

No need - I recently got myself a 64MB card which I'm still trying to fill up. :? Thanks anyway!

Thomas
Community Veteran

128mb Integral SD Card

Well you could always hold it in reserve and use it later Smiley
N/A

128mb Integral SD Card

£21 at the pc fairs
Community Veteran

128mb Integral SD Card

I know where and when to get things cheap and where to sell them on. As I have said, pricing is based on Ebay selling prices (not what other sellers want for them), that said if people want to bid for it and end up getting it for a fiver then yes I wouldnt be too happy but thats life on ebay sometimes.

Chris
N/A

128mb Integral SD Card

was'nt havong a go/being sarky etc.
Yeah i know what u are saying about the ebay pricing, crazy sometimes.
it tends to be full of loons who pay new price for something 2nd/5th hand. lol
I deal a lot in auctions in the real world as well as taking more than an interest in ebay, and i look for bargins for myself and also to sell as, as u do.
Community Veteran

128mb Integral SD Card

I've often seen things at crazy prices on ebay too, Im in the process of buying a lot of retro console stuff at the moment to sell on, some of which Ive bought cos of stupid people listing them in the wrong places and with the wrong names. There is money to be made (and lost) if you work at it.

This SD card is really just a feeler price with the buy it now, if I can get someone to pay for it I'll be getting some more from elsewhere.

Chris
Ianwild
Grafter

128mb Integral SD Card

I bought my car from ebay... Best 4 grand I ever spent!

Regards,
Community Veteran

128mb Integral SD Card

I bought my car from ebay... Best 4 grand I ever spent!

I think I vaguely remember that. I think Ebays great, since Ive started using it I've made a fair bit on buying and selling as well as getting rid of things I'd either chuck away or give to someone for free.

Chris
N/A

128mb Integral SD Card

lol, just sold 256 mb of pc133 for £30

have'nt been able to use it myself for a year, had to test it in someone elses pc's