cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xp ad

N/A

xp ad

noticed ad fo xp windows and the staement about selling, could there not be a section for members to ad computer items here or somewhere on forums :lol:
18 REPLIES
N/A

xp ad

It has been suggested here.
Community Veteran

xp ad

Yes, as eurotrain4 has already said, it has already been suggested. Please do not make essentially duplicates of other threads in future, as we may decided to consider it "spamming" to a small extent.

Thanks,
Thomas
N/A

xp ad

And don't use too many smilies, as we may consider it "excessive smilies" Cheesy
Community Veteran

xp ad

And don't go off topic, or we may start calling you "eurotrain40" or "jpkso" by mistake... :roll:

Thomas
N/A

xp ad

*ahem* touché.
N/A

xp ad

opps sorry made a simple mistake did not notice it and caused world war three Cry Shockedops: Sad and notice i wont smile here any more dont want to upset the natives here :?:
Community Veteran

xp ad

Lol you can smile.... Cheesy

Eurotrain4 was referring to this thread, where I removed a large image of smileys dancing because the poster put two of them in their reply.

Thomas
N/A

xp ad

Maybe a list of rules and regs regarding the use of smilies, double posting and going off topic should be added to the forum via a "sticky".

Better still perhaps the "mods" could lighten up a little, after all no one is perfect (unless someone knows different).
Community Veteran

xp ad

Hey we're not perfect... in fact, my bet is we've already made a few judgements that certain people aren't keen on. Smiley

No need for a sticky... a person can tell themselves when they're going OT, and normal etiquette dictates that that's something you shouldn't do, just like when you have a normal conversation with a group of people, and you're trying to talk about one thing while some people are nattering on about something else. Double posting... they're just mistakes, no need for documentation. And the smileys are just up to the mod's discretion.

Thomas
N/A

xp ad

*ahem* what does this have to do with an xp ad?...off topic ey..? Smiley
Community Veteran

xp ad

Yes, and would you care to take a look to see who started taking the thread off-topic? Hmm? Wink

Anyway, the starter of this thread doesn't seem to mind, as he's replied in a state of off-topic-ness anyway.

Thomas
N/A

xp ad

Oh actually..yeah. It's always me who does it, with a small comment!

I'm gonna try reallly hard to stop going off-topic now...before I get banned or something Smiley
Community Veteran

xp ad

Good.... 'cause we don't want you banned, but we don't want all of our threads turning into idle chit-chat either. Wink

Thomas
N/A

xp ad

Except this one..because it's in the chit chat section..

Though I think I should be awarded some immunity - I did make the For Sale disclaimer Smiley