cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

www.madsally.co.uk

Gryzor
Grafter

www.madsally.co.uk

OK need some feedback on layout not so much on content as I only have 1 article up so far Smiley

check out www.madsally.co.uk
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

www.madsally.co.uk

Layout looks nice.
It should be even better when you have some more content.

Edit:- In my opinion it woud be better to keep th Blue colour around the head on the forums rather than the change to Red which seems abrupt.
Gryzor
Grafter

www.madsally.co.uk

We are currently writing articles and have 5 ready for publishing. They will go live on set days over the coming weeks so keep checking back, oh and if U think of an idea for an article feel free to drop me a line here Smiley
Alecto
Grafter

www.madsally.co.uk

Nice layout, but you might like to consider a warmer blue for the front page rather than ice-blue. Warmer colours (like on Pn's site) tend to be more welcoming and better received, so people stumbling across it might give the site more of a chance.

And I clicked on the dog's head mid-article to get back to the home page, but it didn't.

And I suggest you spellcheck your articles. :roll:
Gryzor
Grafter

www.madsally.co.uk

OK added the main URL to Sallys image at the top.

If you know of a javascript spell checker I think that might not be a bad idea.
Gryzor
Grafter

www.madsally.co.uk

Where can I see who are the biggest sites hosted on PlusNet? I was told by a friend there is a list somewhere? Any ideas?

BTW The second article has gone in for those of you struggling with newsgroups. Yes I know its all a bit simple to a lot of you but have you ever seen some newsgroups, the amount of people using Google Groups because they dont know how to setup there news client.
Gryzor
Grafter

www.madsally.co.uk

Due to feedback I have updated the website somewhat and added better header and some more articles - more articles every 3-5 days so keep visiting.

Also any feedback to this thread and hopefully I can get a nice site together.