cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website ????

N/A

website ????

Hi
Can I get a couple of things straight please. I have Biz lite so I can have 2 CO.UK domain names OK
I have 500MB of space for my web site. Is that divided between the 2 domain names or is that each
One other thing I already have a UK.CO Domain name ever come across that one I repeat UK.CO is correct(its not colombian) and would it be any problem for you to host it
Thanks Plus net in advance
Pam
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: website ????

First off you would be better posting this in the PlusNet forum (appolgises if you have already) Since this forum isnt monitored by PN.

Second, the 500mb is between both domains. I cant really see you needing more than 250Mb per domain tho, its rather large with out considering dedicated hosting.

THird, UK.CO is not one i have heard of, so best check with support, best idea for that would be to raises a contact us ticket...

Sorry i cant be of more help
> Hi
> Can I get a couple of things straight please. I have Biz lite so I can have 2 CO.UK domain names OK
> I have 500MB of space for my web site. Is that divided between the 2 domain names or is that each
> One other thing I already have a UK.CO Domain name ever come across that one I repeat UK.CO is correct(its not colombian) and would it be any problem for you to host it
> Thanks Plus net in advance
> Pam
>

--
Turtel
PHP because ASP is for WEANIES
http://www.turtels.cjb.net
chino
Grafter

This part of the forum is for general chat... If you wish to get a responce i would raise a ticket via the contact us system..

However i will say (i might be wrong)

But your domain should be fine to be hosted with plus.net once you change ips tags.

The 500mb is for your webspace so you have a total of 500mb for all your domains. So if you have 2 domains but you only use 100mb for one domain and 400mb for the other then thats fine...

hope this helps

cUnDaLl
--
1.7 GHz AMD XP, 768MB DDR PC2100 Crucial, 120 GB HD IBM Deskstar

Why do we do it because we can...... Smiley
N/A

> This part of the forum is for general chat... If you wish to get a responce i would raise a ticket via the contact us system..
>
> However i will say (i might be wrong)
>
> But your domain should be fine to be hosted with plus.net once you change ips tags.
>
> The 500mb is for your webspace so you have a total of 500mb for all your domains. So if you have 2 domains but you only use 100mb for one domain and 400mb for the other then thats fine...
>
> hope this helps#

Thanks for your help Guys
Sorry I posted it in the wrong forum consider myself told off

>
> cUnDaLl
>
> --
> 1.7 GHz AMD XP, 768MB DDR PC2100 Crucial, 120 GB HD IBM Deskstar
>
> Why do we do it because we can...... Smiley
>