cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading our website

N/A

upgrading our website

We are upgrading our website and having difficulty with new files being accepted on your server What is the problem
5 REPLIES
N/A

upgrading our website

Perhaps if you were a little more specific about the problems you are having and where you are trying to publish to? Errors? FTP programme? etc, etc.

Mark
N/A

upgrading our website

Your site http://www.spectronic.force9.co.uk/ is not compatible with IE7 but works ok in F/F
Marteknet
Grafter

Re: upgrading our website

We are upgrading our website and having difficulty with new files being accepted on your server What is the problem

wow you can actualy get on the server. thats more than I can do. I am still unable to connect via FTP (clients & browser) to upload new and changed scripts. This has been dragging on for weeks and I still have not got access to the CCGI server. Is there no end in sight to this fiasco, Its a joke (a bad one) I am paying for a business account and the level of support I am receiving is terrible.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 159

upgrading our website

@martek

I've responded to you in the other thread.

@thecowenfamily

Have you tried to use an FTP client such as cuteFTP? IE7 doesn't seem to like FTPing as much as the older versions did.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff
Marteknet
Grafter

upgrading our website

@martek

I've responded to you in the other thread.

@thecowenfamily

Have you tried to use an FTP client such as cuteFTP? IE7 doesn't seem to like FTPing as much as the older versions did.

I have tried WS-FTP Client, BulletProof FTP Client, FTP Commander, TELNET, and IE V7. with and without firewall and any internet protection turned on.