cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to find clarence videos

N/A

trying to find clarence videos

I wish to purchase all 6 episodes of Clarence that Ronnie barker made before his retirement, but can`t find them anywhere and I am beginning to think that they don`t exist
can you help me
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: trying to find clarence videos

> I wish to purchase all 6 episodes of Clarence that Ronnie barker made before his retirement, but can`t find them anywhere and I am beginning to think that they don`t exist
> can you help me

Sorry I cant help
Binksy

me neither
N/A

> I wish to purchase all 6 episodes of Clarence that Ronnie barker made before his retirement, but can`t find them anywhere and I am beginning to think that they don`t exist
> can you help me

Paul,

I searched for you, but have found nothing. I don't think it's available in either VHS or DVD format (~yet~).

The most likely place for it to be would be on http://www.bbcshop.com since it was a BBC production, however there is no reference to it there.

What you should do is to contact the BBC shop directly either by the feedback form on the website or by e-mailing: bbcshop@bbc.co.uk and ask them the question.

At worst, they can only tell you that they have no plans to release it, but at best they might be able to provide you with a VHS/DVD release date or perhaps whether they plan to re-broadcast the series on the BBC at some point,

Good luck !

Mike