cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sticky Mouse ?

N/A

sticky Mouse ?

I know my mouse works, when i click on most things they work, but when i click on a link, either it goes straight to it or it can take between 20 seconds and 1/2 minutes before it detects it, then at the bottom it says page opening, it just means more waiting time. any ideas ?
7 REPLIES
Brickinit
Grafter

RE: sticky Mouse ?

> I know my mouse works, when i click on most things they work, but when i click on a link, either it goes straight to it or it can take between 20 seconds and 1/2 minutes before it detects it, then at the bottom it says page opening, it just means more waiting time. any ideas ?

there could be many resons for this and i don't think any of these will involve your mouse. if you are on dial-up it could well be your connection speed, it can also be badly designed web site,big pictures ect.anyhow, don't change your mouse

malc
N/A

> I know my mouse works, when i click on most things they work, but when i click on a link, either it goes straight to it or it can take between 20 seconds and 1/2 minutes before it detects it, then at the bottom it says page opening, it just means more waiting time. any ideas ?

I doubt if its your mouse but if you feel like a change I can recomend the microsoft wireless intelli mouse is excellent No balls to rub on a mat
(Sorry)
Pam
N/A

> > I know my mouse works, when i click on most things they work, but when i click on a link, either it goes straight to it or it can take between 20 seconds and 1/2 minutes before it detects it, then at the bottom it says page opening, it just means more waiting time. any ideas ?
>
> I doubt if its your mouse but if you feel like a change I can recomend the microsoft wireless intelli mouse is excellent No balls to rub on a mat
> (Sorry)
> Pam :bounce:

I'm sorry guys I couldnt resist that!!!I could have put a lot worse Roll eyes

Brickinit
Grafter

> > I doubt if its your mouse but if you feel like a change I can recomend the microsoft wireless intelli mouse is excellent No balls to rub on a mat
> > (Sorry)
> > Pam :bounce:
>
> I'm sorry guys I couldnt resist that!!!I could have put a lot worse Roll eyes
>
>
i think that as a bit uncalled for. it bought tears to my eyes just thinking about it! that was thinking about the price of a Microsoft mouse

malc

:eek:
N/A

> > > I doubt if its your mouse but if you feel like a change I can recomend the microsoft wireless intelli mouse is excellent No balls to rub on a mat
> > > (Sorry)
> > > Pam :bounce:
> >
> > I'm sorry guys I couldnt resist that!!!I could have put a lot worse Roll eyes
> >
> >
> i think that as a bit uncalled for. it bought tears to my eyes just thinking about it! that was thinking about the price of a Microsoft mouse
>
> malc
>
> :eek:
> Here i am worried about my mouse and you lot are talking about balls !

N/A

> > > > I doubt if its your mouse but if you feel like a change I can recomend the microsoft wireless intelli mouse is excellent No balls to rub on a mat
> > > > (Sorry)
> > > > Pam :bounce:
> > >
> > > I'm sorry guys I couldnt resist that!!!I could have put a lot worse Roll eyes
> > >
> > >
> > i think that as a bit uncalled for. it bought tears to my eyes just thinking about it! that was thinking about the price of a Microsoft mouse
> >
> > malc
> >
> > :eek:
> > Here i am worried about my mouse and you lot are talking about balls !
>

lolololo Cheers Malc glad you got a sense of humour
Seriously my wireless mouse is brilliant I got it free when I bought the Office Keyboard
Pam
>

Brickinit
Grafter

> lolololo Cheers Malc glad you got a sense of humour
> Seriously my wireless mouse is brilliant I got it free when I bought the Office Keyboard
> Pam
> >
>
>
you've got to laugh sometimes on these forums, i'm afraid some bods take it all too seriously.
anyway Troy i think you can safely say that your mouse is ok, ball or noble. as long as your browser says down the bottom something like site found,it has passed any connection with your mouse. it's most likley you have a slow internet connection or you are visiting bad sites (not dodgy ones i hope) he he!
happy surfing

malc Smiley