cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed

N/A

speed

this is getting beyond a joke. I am now uploading at 30k and downloading at 9k. just getting tired of testing and ajusting settings all the time.
--
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: speed Your NOT alone!!

> this is getting beyond a joke. I am now uploading at 30k and downloading at 9k. just getting tired of testing and ajusting settings all the time.
>
> --
>
Hi,
My ADSL connection speeds have been totally abismal for the last two weeks,today my downlink speed was 116Kbps and my uplink speed was 90Kbps. Your NOT Alone, Looks like both F9 & BT are having major problems with important parts of their internet backbones (core connections,& routes).

Ivan

--
N/A

speed

I know what you are saying, but i;m not very technical and i don'y know wether i' being fobbed off or its something im doing wrong.
N/A

RE: speed REPLY Again!

>
> I know what you are saying, but i;m not very technical and i don'y know wether i' being fobbed off or its something im doing wrong.

Hi,
No! I dont think your being fobbed off but I do think that the loss of connection speed reflects a serious problem (on a technical level,you dont have to understand all the actual technical details)that both Force9 and the telcoms carriers (i.e.BT)are struggling with. Trying to find the exact cause of the slow down/s. Finally,you dont need to blame yourself sometimes as in this case its NOT you the end user, your not to blame. Technical things can and do go wrong sometimes we all have such huge expectations regarding this technology,its not indestructable and it does'nt go on forever much as we might like to think it does.

Regards
Ivan

--