cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signature

StanderBy
Dabbler

signature

Hi anyone tell me how to get the Plusnet logo in my signature, similar to the mods here on forums. I have been looking around for the code to no avail but i know it must be around here somewhere.
thanks in advance

SH
18 REPLIES
Community Veteran

signature

Do you mean:

Which is a single image so no good for you as your not a forum administrator

[img]http://www.kuglin.plus.com/misc/PlusNetVispSig.gif[/img]

Or what I have:

plusnet

Just use the following code in your profile signature and I also suggest you make it clear your a customer not a mod or employee like I have.

[b][color=purple]plus[/color][i][color=orange]net[/color][/i][/b]
StanderBy
Dabbler

signature

Thank you Peter, just what i was looking for.
(1st test)
N/A

signature

Will your defraggle tutorial improve performance of SATA drives too?
Community Veteran

signature

Excellent user guide, although we all knew that anyway.
If you number the discs with a permenant marker before you take them out theres never any risk of putting them back in the wrong order too. :p
N/A

signature

Where does this ball bearing go?
Community Veteran

signature

I was suprised that all the graphics are kept on the colour part of the discs. Surely they should be kept in the graphics card?
Community Veteran

signature

No only some are kept there due to the fact that there is limited memory on the graphics card. Most are kept on the disk and only sent to the card when needed. :lol:
Community Veteran

signature

maybe they should keep all the pictures in the monitor then, theres lots of space with it being the biggest part of the computer and then you probably wouldnt need so many cables...
N/A

signature

I bent that trapped bit of disc over instead of cutting it off. It doesn't spin any more, but makes a buzzing noise and smells quite hot. Is this normal after a defraggle, and how often should it be done? Also i couldn't see any pictures on any of the discs at all, but i can see some on my wall.
N/A

signature

Ah, just rememembered, deleted all my images after getting PM for displaying oversize avatar Wink
Community Veteran

signature

If you read through the other guides on that web page it does say your motherdisk can spin quite fast so it does suggest welding it down, that might help.

Chris
N/A

signature

On a more serious note, i am convinced that if some of our (computer shop) customers saw this, they would try it, then try and bring drive back under warranty!
N/A

signature

On a more serious note, i am convinced that if some of our (computer shop) customers saw this, they would try it,

Nah !, I don't believe it.
Must go now tho', got to look for a gas leak with a naked flame.
StanderBy
Dabbler

signature

Ok having sorted out the logo (thanks again for that) is there a way of making this a link to my Referrals? Well it makes sense to me

Thnks in advance