cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scream

stewarta13wsb
Grafter

scream

The entrance opens, two men dressed in Pilots' uniforms walk up the aisle. Both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane. Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit, the door closes, and the engines start up.

The passengers begin glancing nervously around, searching for some sign that this is just a little practical joke. None is fourthcoming.

The plane moves faster and faster down the runway, and the people sitting in window seats realize they're headed straight for the water at the edge of the airport territory.

As it begins to look as though the plane will plough into the water,
panicked screams fill the cabin. At that moment, the plane lifts smoothly into the air.

The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly, and soon all retreat
into their magazines, secure in the knowledge that the plane is in good
hands.

In the cockpit, one of the blind pilots turns to the other and says, "You
know, Bob, one of these days, they'er gonna scream too late and we're all gonna die."
11 REPLIES
N/A

scream

c ockpit is now censored?? :shock:
LiamM
Grafter

scream

Hehe..... thats funny.... cockpit
N/A

scream

How about Arsenal football club
Or shag pile carpets
Metalguru
Grafter

scream

I am led to believe that a few years ago, when Scunthorpe Council upgraded their Secure External Gateway, their new state of the art profanity checker was so good. They were never able to send or receive any e mails.

(*Note* I am unable to explain more as I do not wish to cause any offence ............ some of you will just have to think about it a little bit harder).
N/A

scream

how about that lovely bird called a peacock. or about the drink bloody mary!

I think the swear filter needs to be updated lol
LiamM
Grafter

scream

Hmmm... how come peacock works but cockpit doesn't.
Community Veteran

scream

Ok I've just made a slight correction to the word censor and that should sort it all out Smiley
LiamM
Grafter

scream

Looks cockpitting good Cheesy
N/A

scream

Well bugger me, so it does
N/A

scream

That's the problem with word sensor's , they have no way of working out the context the words were placed it.
N/A

scream

lol