Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Handles"

dbarrett
Grafter

"Handles"

Hi folks,

Once upon a time on this message board you could have a "Handle" appear instead of your user name in the index. ie, instead of dbarrett I used to appear as The Radar Man. I've had a good look at my profile but for the life of me I can't figure out how to reinstate this other than to include it in my signature. Has it gone for ever or am I missing something? :?

Many thanks in advance.

D ick
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

"Handles"

Hi Dick Shockedops:

I see you still have to put a space after the D in your name. Radar man would be so much easier.

John
Community Veteran

"Handles"

:lol:
My mistake. that'll teach me to preview first!

John
dbarrett
Grafter

"Handles"

Hi John,

Wink You can still click on the Edit button and correct your post!

Re. my name, I tried putting the i in brackets but it just looked obscene to my eyes :!:

D ick
geewizz
Grafter

"Handles"

oh pants!
I came into this forum with an air of excitement, desperately hoping to get involved in an indepth discussion on the intricacies of door opening devices. Sadly its not the definition of handle that I thought it was. :-(
I'll put my knob away and pray for the topic to crop up elsewhere. Its a pity really because I'd just finished polishing it.

Phil
dbarrett
Grafter

Handles

Hi Phil,

My original query seems to have drifted off to where all the other difficult questions go on this forum - never never land!

Hmmm..... handles, let's see, here's a few to be getting on with:

there's door handles Sad ,
then there's Lurv handles, I can speak with some authority on them Shockedops:
there's fork 'andles too (remember the Two Ronnies sketch) Wink ,
There's carrier bag handles that bite in to your hand Cry

:lol: :lol: in case there's any doubt, I'm being light hearted Mr. Moderator - Honest :!:

D ick