cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question

N/A

question

I don't know if this is in your domain or noe. My problem is that I have been a member of ezbourd poetry for over a year but am now not able to post my poetry. They are asking me to register but when I try they say that I am already a member, which I am. They don't accept emails and I have tried all the ways that I can but without success. Anything that you can do to help? Maggie
3 REPLIES
N/A

question

I suppose you just have to contact ezboard because this is nothing that we can really help with.
N/A

Re: question

I don't know if this is in your domain or noe. My problem is that I have been a member of ezbourd poetry for over a year but am now not able to post my poetry. They are asking me to register but when I try they say that I am already a member, which I am. They don't accept emails and I have tried all the ways that I can but without success. Anything that you can do to help? Maggie

On the ezboard page I went to, there is a link called Need help logging in? which points out you must have "cookies" enabled to log in (I assume you must have, for the same is true of this forum), but there's also a link which allows you to send a message to ezboard customer support if you have a problem with your account. I suggest you use that facility.
N/A

question

I suppose you just have to contact ezboard because this is nothing that we can really help with.

Thank you David. I was just clutching at straws. And thank you for helping with my email query. Maggie