cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet charges 2003

N/A

plusnet charges 2003

:?: has anybody had problems with contracts, in November i started my b/band account at £24.99 per month annual contract with modem etc
under the impression after 12 months would reduce to £18.99 which did not happen still paying £24.99, plusnet insist the agreement was such and the higher price was for PtoP .

HAVE YOU BEEN CONNED AS I HAVE Huh

Be nice to hear from you.

lenny
3 REPLIES
N/A

plusnet charges 2003

You have not been conned, this is how your product was sold.

At £24.99, you are refering to the EasyStart account. It did not state that after 12 months there would be a price reduction.

It did however state that you could request a move to the then Broadband Home package, which no longer exists for new supply (and was charged at £21.99, not £18.99).

Many people where udner the flase impression that the move was automatic. This was never the case.
Community Veteran

plusnet charges 2003

See this tread http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26809

Plus.Net offered the `EasyStart` package to match other suppliers’ introductory offers.
It offered considerable savings over the standard; Connection + Hardware + Monthly Fee, that Plus.Net was offering at the same time. In terms of upfront costs.
The Total cost of ownership being the same over a three year period.

By changing to the standard package after 12 months when the contract restrictions ended. Even with the introduction of the £15 administration fee, you are still saving £100 over 3 years.

Chilly
Community Veteran

plusnet charges 2003

Thread now locked. There are a large number of threads regarding this in the customer feedback forum, please also read the FUP sticky in that forum.