cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new prices

N/A

new prices

I have just read a news article on the site below, claiming PlusNet are about to drop their prices to £19.99 for 2Mbps ADSL. Is this true? I've just asked to be regraded to 1Mbps, it'll be really annoying if I could've gone for the faster one!

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/

David.
2 REPLIES
N/A

new prices

price reduction-or better service?[/url] thread, dtomlinson"]We've just made an announcement regarding a price drop on the Broadband Home Lite accounts. You can see the details on ADSLGuide. Our own portal will be updated tomorrow [2004-08-26] with the new pricing information.

Any customers currently on the Broadband Home Lite accounts will benefit from this price reduction. We'll be moving them across as soon as we can after the products are rolled out. We'll be contacting everyone affected in advance by email.

There'll still be an admin fee if you aren't on one of CBC accounts (i.e. Broadband Home Lite or Premier) in most cases this will be £14.99.

Minor textual modifications by "task", but substance unchanged

So, yes, you're right, the basic 2Mbps service will be £19.99 per month with an extra £2 per additional 1GB of throughput. I get the impression the portal prices are due to be updated around mid day, so I suggest you look after then to see what options you have for converting your IMbps upgrade into a 2MBps one (or even get asking on Contact us now).
N/A

excellent!

Thanks Smiley That really is amazing!

David.