cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mac code

N/A

mac code

I have searched and failed to find how to obtain my mac code could anybody tell me the procedure please, thanks Pete.
5 REPLIES
Liam
Grafter

mac code

You can request a cancellation / to receive your MAC code via the Help Assistant - at http://help.plus.net

Is there any specific reason for your wanting to receive this? Any issues I can help you out with?
N/A

mac code

Hi Liam,thanks for reply, I have been very happy with Plusnet after the early days when I had some probs since then everything fine. The reason I want to leave is to get Sky tv and broaband package to enable me to get MANU TV for £6 a mth which would cost £26 a Mth in total, cant afford Plusnet and Sky, thats the only reason, but I have been reading Sky can't accept mac code if you are on LLU haven't got a clue about that if I am or not, Cheers Pete.
Liam
Grafter

mac code

I can confirm that you are not on our LLU platform. You can raise a cancellation request via the Help Assistant as linked above.

Sorry to see you leave, but do make sure you do your research into Sky before you commit to making the jump. There are lengthly contracts that tie you into taking the Broadband and TV subscription. And the talk package does not include line rental etc...

You may end up saving more money longer-term by looking at our own Home Phone options and just using Sky for the TV service.

Cheers,
Liam
N/A

mac code

Hi Liam, thanks for the reply but unfortunately I'm tied to BT for 18MTHS contract, can't afford Plusnet and Sky only going to Sky for ManU TV so Have to have their broadband to be able to afford, unfortunately, I am sorry to leave as well but the pull for ManU is winning, Regards Pete.
clockley
Grafter

mac code

As per our conversation earlier, I have raised and issued a MAC key for you.

Thanks

Carl L