cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international phone calls via internet

N/A

international phone calls via internet

does anyone know how i can make free international calls to australia via the internet.

Cheers
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: international phone calls via internet

> does anyone know how i can make free international calls to australia via the internet.
>
> Cheers
>

Don't know about free calls but if the person in Australia has got internet access, you can set up Yahoo messenger, or netmeeting or similar to let you do voice chat(and video aswell if you have got a webcam).

Bill
N/A

Hi Carole,

> does anyone know how i can make free international calls to australia via the internet.

I just had a look on Google and found this:

http://www.telediscount.co.uk/accessnumbers.php

They seem to do ordinary calls at 1p/minute which seems amazingly cheap...

Good luck!
Tim

elton
Grafter

Tim, why don't you tell us all what Google is and how to use it too?

I amazes me that people don't need to know how to use a search engine anymore. They just have to ask a question on this forum, and somone will do a Google query, filter the results, and post them back. Fantastic!

> Hi Carole,
>
> > does anyone know how i can make free international calls to australia via the internet.
>
> I just had a look on Google and found this:
>
> http://www.telediscount.co.uk/accessnumbers.php
>
> They seem to do ordinary calls at 1p/minute which seems amazingly cheap...
>
> Good luck!
> Tim
>
>
>
>

--
Skonko!
tssk
Grafter

Troll ;>)
~~~~~
--
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning..." Catherine Aird
N/A

> Tim, why don't you tell us all what Google is and how to use it too?

Sorry - I'll stop it, it hadn't occurred to me how irritating it could be/I was getting... but it does now!

Tim

N/A

>
> Cheers
>
Yahoo.... audio/vidio good starter..... but audio ify........ I talk 2mate in saudi using paltalk, asyncronous connection (gotta press cntl key to talk) works well! Its a free download, free register. Oh one word of warning= avoid paltalks chat rooms. Its full of pervs! Well ur might like it? I did'nt. Joking aside, paltalk works well.