cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

slanjavah
Grafter

help

Looking for help and advice hope this is the correct forum.
What I wnat to do is publish a word document on my web site that people can download to there pc and the be able to complete relevant fields then either email or print off completed document.
Any suggestions on how I can do this?

--
May the force be with you.
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: help

> Looking for help and advice hope this is the correct forum.
> What I wnat to do is publish a word document on my web site that people can download to there pc and the be able to complete relevant fields then either email or print off completed document.
> Any suggestions on how I can do this?
>
>
> --
> May the force be with you.
>

Yeah just add a link to the file on one page and then upload the word file seperately, eg. have a html page such as form.html containing a link to http://www.username.plus.com/filename.doc for example and then upload your word document to your parent folder. A better alternative though is if you have frontpage to activate frontpage extensions for your site and then use the feedback template which then emails the data entered back to you without ever giving your email to the person entering the data.
--
slanjavah
Grafter

RE: help

> > Looking for help and advice hope this is the correct forum.
> > What I wnat to do is publish a word document on my web site that people can download to there pc and the be able to complete relevant fields then either email or print off completed document.
> > Any suggestions on how I can do this?
> >
> >
> > --
> > May the force be with you.
> >
>
> Yeah just add a link to the file on one page and then upload the word file seperately, eg. have a html page such as form.html containing a link to http://www.username.plus.com/filename.doc for example and then upload your word document to your parent folder. A better alternative though is if you have frontpage to activate frontpage extensions for your site and then use the feedback template which then emails the data entered back to you without ever giving your email to the person entering the data.
>
> --
>
Thans Adrian I'll get right on to it though someone wolud be able to help cheers

--
May the force be with you.