Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with outlook express 6

N/A

help with outlook express 6

Hi
Could anyone help me please
I collect my e-mail from Plusnet in Outlook express 6. My links in the e-mails have suddenly stopped working?
They work OK in Plusnet mail boxes but when I get them in Outlook they dont work
I have recently installed Norton Security 2003 but I have even turned it off completly and they still dont work
Anyone with any ideas?
thank you
Pam
ps Ill get these Emote icons to work if it kills me
:confused:
4 REPLIES
tssk
Grafter

RE: help with outlook express 6

Have a look at this, it might help:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q177054&;

This is also a good list of things that go wrong\how to do etc:
http://ie5.de/pages/solutions/kb/kb-9711.htm
--
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning..." Catherine Aird
chino
Grafter

Good links...

If it's hyperlinks then your problem will be that you are d/l the e-mails in txt format to change this:

Open Outlook Express> Tools > Options> Send Tab> Mail Sending format then choose html..

cUnDaLl

--

1.7 GHz AMD XP, 768MB DDR PC2100 Crucial, 120 GB HD IBM Deskstar

Why do we do it because we can...... Smiley
tssk
Grafter

Also in Internet Explorer: got to tools > internet options > programs and then make sure the little box is ticked that asks you to make sure that Internet Explorer checks to see if it is the default browser (I am using IE6, and this worked for me).
--
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning..." Catherine Aird
N/A

> Also in Internet Explorer: got to tools > internet options > programs and then make sure the little box is ticked that asks you to make sure that Internet Explorer checks to see if it is the default browser (I am using IE6, and this worked for me).
>
> --
> "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning..." Catherine Aird

Thanks for your help guys but non of these have worked. Its one of those silly anoying things that isnt too important but just anoys me
I am begining to think I have a corrupt file and will have to install it again which I dont fancy doing. Any more sugestions greatly appreciated
Thanks anyway
Pam :*