cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with explorer

N/A

help with explorer

Explorer doesn't let me surf the web it comes up with an error message saying 'internet explorer could not open the serch page'does any body know why. I can't even view www.plus.net. If i use aol i have no problems with explorer.

Thanks

:angryfire:
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: help with explorer

> Explorer doesn't let me surf the web it comes up with an error message saying 'internet explorer could not open the serch page'does any body know why. I can't even view www.plus.net. If i use aol i have no problems with explorer.
>
> Thanks
>
> :angryfire:

If the search page is unavailable when you are off-line then you need to change the default start-up page; if this occurs when you are on-line then the simplest thing to do is to, again, change the default start-up page.

In Internet Explorer : click Tools; Internet Options;on the General tab - click on the Use blank button.
shellsong
Grafter

RE: help with explorer

Your problem isn't to do with IE if you can connect with AOL. What type of PlusNet account do you have? Have you put the DNS information in your Internet Settings? Are you using an ADSL router that also needs the DNS settings like the Conexant CA64E?